Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Privilege by Kate Brian


Ariana Osgood has it all ... well had it all anyways. After being convicted of murder Ariana is sent off to Brenda T. Trumbull Correctional Facility for Women, well that just wont do. Ariana does not deserve to be her she had a life, friends what else could she want. I only he had thanked her for saving him, if only they got back together. Yes he deserved what he got and could have stooped it. Ariana knows she does not belong at Brenda T. so she leaves, escapes to put in your terms. Now all that's left is for Ariana to claim that life of glamor she left behind.


Being a huge Kate Brian fan when Privilege came out I just had to have it and I knew my excitement was worth it. This book was diffidently not a letdown for me. I loved every word. I mean to write a book about someone as messed up in the head as Ariana and still make you like her is a phenomenal achievement. I think that Brain hit a home run with this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment